Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

been a while...

Well i had just re watched the 2 before episodes and i was thinking whens the new one coming out and then it comes out like a few days later. All i can say is i gave you a 5 because of following reasons....

I think the plot on the Madness series isnt really out there. I really dont understand why hes killing anybody but hey random death so thats cool ^^ But it does make people wonder why hes doing it.

I also feel your Character design is getting rather oldish looking to. Its cool you gave the bad guys glasses and made your main guy look all beat up and stuff. But i think its time to add some color and maybe some different various character designs.

I have to say your the king at random violence movies but with your creativity and animation skills i'd love to see something a little different from you. Random violence is awesome so dont get me wrong, i just want to see what you really capable of.

Basically id like to see one more episode. A nice epic one to remember. A little old fashioned like you been doing but maybe some new work on the design of it. After like 1 more episode i think its time for something new and i want to see what you can really do =)

Good movie by the way i thought it was good,just a little of the same old same old.

-Jeff

Rise of the KoopaKingdom2 Rise of the KoopaKingdom2

pretty neat

It was alright, story needed to be brought out a little bit more. The lamp thing was funny.

Flash question though if i may.

SOmetimes when you should background objects moving. The background looked fuzzy and estorted, giving it that 3rd demension feel to it like it was really in the background. I've seen this before but i've always wondered, and can you help me out, how do you make it look like that? You did it with a background and the flying koopas. I'm curious on how to do that and always have been.

dj-Nate responds:

Sure. You NEED to have Flash 8. You select the symbol, and go down to properties. There should be a little button that says "Filters" The rest is self-explanitory. You select the bur filter and modify the settings. Google "filters flash 8" to find out more.

- The Fruit Bowl - - The Fruit Bowl -

oh man

thanks to you i'm never eating fruit again....poor little fruits...the horror!!

Nice movie =D

Gaia Destruction Gaia Destruction

kwl

i thought it was pretty cool. Good music, but i found some animation parts kinda boring. The over use of the cloud guy and how they barely moved when they floated they just kinda was there. Not bad though

Santa Ho Santa Ho

Nice Joe =)

In my opinion you should have submitted as a game cause it was short and all you had to do was click. It would a "Unchallenging game". HAHA Nice work =)

Random Pointless Battle 3 Random Pointless Battle 3

hmmm

Not bad could use some improvements. Mabey a little fbf there just to make it look nicely done. Tweens get kinda annoying at times but most movies have tweens so i cant complain. Just keep practicing and making more and you could get one of these with a higher score.

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Thanks for the help!

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Well...

Everyones movie had nothing to do with the song, so the title of this collab makes no sense at all besides video game characters being in the movie. Anyways you get a 6 because besides pauls luigi and daniels dancing guy (which i think i have seen somewhere before) the rest of the movie was really pointless and not as nicely done as them two. this movie should get like a 3.60 for paul and daniel.......the rest get that other .60.

-Jeff

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

cool!!

I like the music, makes me think of FF. although it was good graphics and lots of action, it gets a little boring after a while just seeing them fight and use spells over and over. Use your graphics with a solid plot and wow it would Pwn =)

TLOZ: Link meets Mega Man TLOZ: Link meets Mega Man

pretty interesting....

ummm a little work is needed to make a movie like this better quality. By the way his name is "X" not megaman. i'm almost sure.

ShinjitsuXero responds:

-_-

Go play Megaman 8.

Mario:Plumber of the Pipe Mario:Plumber of the Pipe

work is needed.

you need more effort. More plot....better use of sprites. Just overall double check your work and make it all better.